Just had a quick question if anyone has some answers or recommendations I would be glad to hear them. First of all my girlfriend is currentlly 14 weeks pregnant. Her last period ended on the 11th of March and on the 12th of March her and I were split up. Unfortunately we both slept with other people on the night of the 12th. We got back together the 15th and had continuous unprotected sex for about 2 weeks every day. We used the pull out method every time, which obviously didn't prove effective. The doctor told us that the estimated conception date was the 19th or 20th. We have had 2 ultrasounds and she says shes fairly confident about the conception date. Still it has spawned much worry (on my part alone) that she could have possibly conceived on the 12th. The person she slept with did not ejaculate inside of her and she could recall no pre cum , but is not 100 % certain that there was none. Being as the day after her period was over and that he did not ejaculate inside her my doctor says there is nothing to worry about. I do recall vaguely ejaculating a small amount inside of her around the date of the 20th but I do not recall exactly which day. She has very regular periods and said that there has only been a few times where shes been off a day or two. So my doctor said that it is highly likely that her ovulation was spot on with the week after her last period. So natuarally I have been slightly worried even though the doctor says not to. I have been worried because I know that the estimated date of conception is not always spot on and its never 100% sure. Should I be worried?

I understand your worry, but I am 95% sure this is your child! The reason for me saying this are as follows! Most women ovulate 14 days BEFORE their next period (using the before method is a lot more accurate than after the period) so she would be ovulating around the 19th or 20th - like her doctor said. So because she finished her period the day before then she would not have ovulated at that time! And another thing her stress - of you guys breaking up - would have been high (which also can affect negatively the ovulation date). As I see it the other guy being the dad would be less than 5% - as women CAN ovulate at different times - but it isn't often that this happens!

So "dad" don't worry OK? And I wish the 3 of you health and happiness!

I thank you for your optimism it helps a lot to read this reply. I confess that those percentages are exactly how I feel as well. I just feel scared of that 5% every now and then. Just thinking of what would happen in that delivery room if I was no longer as happy as I am now about it, scares me so much.