Hi, everyone!
I hope, here I will found help and support.
Im female.Two days ago I have noticed I have hard time pee.I cannot to start pee.Sometime it take 15-20 minutes.Sometimes it take hour.I have to hold long time.My bladder hurts, I feel pressure. During peeing bladder pain become stronger.So, who have such problem, how do you treat it? What natural home treatmemt can you recommend?
Thank you so much, everyone, for your answers, for your help!

There are a number of reasons why someone may find it difficult to urinate. Some people may find that it is hard to urinate and they really have to strain and force urination. Others may find that they experience feelings of urgency and frequency and when urinating only a small amount comes out. Others may find that their urinary stream is very weak and intermittent. The most common symptoms of difficulty urinating are a weak stream and hesitancy. Hesitancy means a delay in urinating. You can experience an urge to go to the toilet and once there, nothing comes out. Some people find that they have to push with their abdominal muscles and strain to release urine. Apply heat to your lower abdomen (below your belly button and above the pubic bone). This is where the bladder lies. The heat relaxes muscles and aids urination. For more information, please talk to your doctor.

Thank you so much!
Yes.I have to push with my abdominal muscles, and just after it I can pee.
What is reason of this problem? Are stress, depression?

Go to your doctor and get tested, it's the best way to figure out if you have an infection and what it is, and they'll give you medication to clear it up. It could be a kidney stone.

Doctor nothing fonud.Everything is fine.But I still have this problem.
Who know natural home treatment for difficulty to start pee? Im tired to be suffered from this problem.
Thanks for your help!

Hi again! Here's what I found. A home remedy to treat difficulty urinating, is to apply some heat on the lower abdomen and near the pubic bone. Since, bladder is located in this region, the heat will relax the muscles and help in urination. Drinking lots of water, at least 2-3 liters a day, will help in increasing urination. Massaging the bladder or putting some sort of light pressure on it, helps in stimulating urine, so can be tried too.

Thank you so much for your help, April O.!
It helps me.Im feeling better.Few days ago I have noticed my bladder hurts, when I pee.I feel pressure on my bladder.I drink lots water, nothing help.
Who know how to help self?
Who will share her experance i will thankfull to this person.

Hi, Frens!
Thank you so much for your helpful experience.
AUSILIUM helped me.Now Im feeling better.
Girls, who can to share your experience more? I appreciat you and your helpful answer.

Hi guest,
I am very pleased that Ausilium helped you a lot.
A question : where did you buy it?

Regards
Frens

Hi , Frens!
How are you?What is your news?
Im fine.I dont know where did my husband buy this medicine.
Frens,if I just will feel first symptoms I have to take this medicine? Im not sure this my bladder problem left me.

All the best!!!

Hi there,
I'm fine thanks. I hope you might look into all the details of this medicine which is completely natural in bestfromnaturedotcom. There is a friend of mine who is the owner of this company and she's taking care of this problem thoroughly in the United Kindom and also around the world.
If the pain persists you have to keep on using this natural remedy at least for 4 weeks because it's not an antibiotics but a natural remedy and so it takes much more time to give you the results.

But statitistics say that after one week the first pain reliefs arrive and you won't ever believe that!!!!!

Ausilium is very good and really effective for this terrible pain.

Keep in touch
Frens