i reallly think this is sooo embarrussing... the last couple of days Ive noticed that I pee a little, even when i dont have to go to the bathroom. It keeps getting worse day by day that I dont know if its signs of something or not..i h\ave been sleeping with my boyfriend but i dont knnow if this is symptoms of something specific for not, im really scared and embarrused cuz ive never heard or experienced anything like it before,...even if its bad i need to hear the truth wats wrong please..

I've been suffering from some sort of condition similar to this for YEARS! And no one can seem to figure it out. I've had tests done by my PCP to see that I'm emptying my bladder all the way, that's not the problem. I've tried Kegel exercises, Detrol LA treatments (which gives you freak nosebleeds by the way) and asked a ton of questions. I think a really good suggestion is if your doctor can't figure it out, see a Urologist. That's going to be my next step.

Good luck...