ok im 15 so my forskin on the left side was atached to my penius head but only on one shide so when i puled my forskind back my my penis sohuld get its gead pulled sideways so i thought my fentaly pulling the atached skin it would un atach...BIG mistake i pulled it a little and nothing happend so i pulled harder and it can off allright taking the skin on my bell with it it hert like HELL my eyes where wtering and it was like ARRRRGGGGGGGG for 20 mins not its super painful to pull back my forskin what should i do? can i make a docters apointment on the nhsaloe since im 15 coz my mum would want to see what happend b4 i went anywhere about it and im not doing that plz help me is so sore! :-( :-( :-( i did it 2 days ao is its stoped herning when im soft but like in themorning when i get a errection its like aRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :'( :'( im s oimbarased plz help :$

Well it sounds like it's healing. I think you should be OK as long as you keep it clean so it doesn't become infected. One thought though would be to put something between the head and the foreskin so it doesn't heal back together after you went through the pain of separating it. Maybe take the pad out of a bandaid and put it in there.

ok now its been a few days i can get my forskin back its kinda stoped herting only when i tuch th spot iyt happened on like do you know if why it heals it will heal with like the same skin as around it because its defrent ?(coz its dark red atm) but no im looking at it it hasent pulled off all tthe way its like strill 1 cm up and 2 cm along..do i need to pull it again becuas dont want to it was to painfull ?and why is it like this in the first place?

might it be 2 do with trhe fact the my penuis has never grow its been this size all i can remember its so small, like 1inch soft and 2-3 hard at its best could this be somthing to do with it like its not developing ?

You may jest be late blamer do have hire down blow and ever had wet dream and so on is foreskin i thin work sook in tub will and ceep pule for skin back may ever night in shower so work and can.t give detals but need more please e-mail

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

ok yes to hairs and whats a wet dreem?

and its not the face that ther skin is to tight its achuly fused to my bell on the bottom of the left side

So after you pulled it hard, did it actually come loose?
Was it separated from your glans?
What happened, did it heal back together?
You may need to have a doctor cut it loose.

OK back befor i pulled it back it was atached all the way to the top to the slip so i willed it healy hard and it riped off and was one of the most palinful things iv ever feit and the skin under it was bright red and a little bloodie so i left it for a day till its stoed herting so i pulled back my forskin and i can now get it down to just 1cm above the end of my head where it was pulled off it was dark red..not its the same coler as the rest and looks the same so it didnt heal back together but its still joined at the bottom i just need to know if i need to pull it the rest of the way or will it go by its self coz it was to painful to repull so idk what to do about it ?

(i dont want to go to the docters because wont iu need to get my parance involved?)

also like iv hit pubety and got hairs but i never got that much taller just a bit and my peinus has never grew at all i just want to know if it will ever grow at all ? and im like 15 and i can never buy dvds or get in to films so how long will it be be for i look older :( ?

hey man everyone developes at different speeds.... the fact that you have some hair in your pubic area means that you are starting puberty... do you have any underarm hair yet ? when i was a freshman in highschool i wast little and had a high voice infact i was the recording for the 10year old deceased brother that kept giving anni nightmeres in the play "the mirical worker" how embarrassing that was :$ but about 6 months later my voice started to get deeper but still no underarm hair infact i was a junior in highschoo before i even got any at all!! now im 21 and everything normalized out although i still cant grow a strong beard lol but that doesnt bother me to much i will probably be able to eventually.

so yea every one is different. i had a friend who was shaving no joke in 6-7th grade!!! my roomates brother is a freshman and he has been shaving since atleast 8th grade but then i have a neighboor who is a junior in highschool and he is just now starting to mature his voice is just now changing but he still looks very young.

so it will happen just takes time but yea it sure can be frustrating sometimes!!!! %-) :-D

well i just want to know what to do now...... %-) should i pull the bottom of it off where it is still atached if i just leave it will it go by its self ??

Hi honey! DONT TOUCH IT!!! you need to let it heal! Don't masturbate or pull on anything! When you are dealing with retracting your foreksin you HAVE to be gentle! Or you end up like what you have done! Just give it a week of gently washing it, if it become infected put some polysporin on it! IF it heals, then you can warm up your penis and put some olive oil on it and gently massage it and try just once in awhile to see if it comes under the head! NEVER froce it! Also know that the age of puberty is from 12 - 19 so the average is 15 1/2, as Biomajor said, as soon as you get armpit hair, it will happen within 6 month the WHOLE shibang! Deeper throat, height, shoe size growtih, penis growth, chest hair, facial hair and ZITS!!! so be thankful for now that you don't have to be spotty!!! ;-) Start taking care of your personal hygiend now, so when you do hit puberty with all the oil and BO etc, you will be more inclined to deal with it!

Is this the one you wanted me to help you with?

well you see the bit that was pulled off had been off for a week and has healed 100% and i got arm hair like 1.5 yearsand asame time as my penis heirs and i get loads of zits just not getting much taller only a little bit and its stoped now and my peinus has never grown at all.... so happening in 6 mounths after hairs its rubish or i just might be 1 of the unluky ones with 1" penises :( ? just how can u unatacted this part with out it herting and what type of oil?

DONT detach it honey! Leave it alone, also you can use olive oil, just a couple of drops! And know that puberty is a time period not 1 year not 6 months, not 3 years it happens over about 5 - 7 years! The penis grows at different rates, you WILL notice one day that all of a sudden you feet are HUGE and everything else starts growing too! Don't be upset about it OK? No one needs to know about the size of your penis - it's NO ONE's bloody business is it!!? And if someone is looking tell them to b****r off!!!!

I noticed that you haven't had a wet dream - or didn't know what one was! It is if you have an errotic dream and you have a bit of ejaculate - if it's before puberty you wont have any semen! Sometimes it's just a spot on your underclothes and sometimes boys think they wet the bed! It doesn't happen ALL the time, but can be a good indicator of puberty coming - if you feel comfortable talking to your dad, ask him when he reached puberty - or look through family photos and ask questions like "how old were you here dad?!" etc. This isll be a HUGE indicator of when you should expect puberty! Sometimes you can be waiting for ever and then WHAM!!! So don't be too disheartened OK? There are several guys on here that have the SAME concerns OK? Good luck and health!

well my feet did grow loads like 1 year ago but i never and its not like i havent had like pubity i can cum when i wank so its not like the changes havent happend yet well atleast i think its come its like pre cum but its got like whine bits in it ..and peole do know coxz some 1 pulled down my pants at school..wel atleast he didnt tell an y 1 b 4 he pulled them so evryones wanst ready with there phones to record it and i cant talk to my diid he doesnt give a sh*t

So some id**t pulled your pants down?!!!! IF they say anything just say "Well it was soft, because you just don't do it for me buddy! Sorry to hurt your feelings!!" That should shut him up! Obviously things are moving along, they truly take years of change! Can you imagine this ALL happening within a couple of weeks or months?!!! ;-) XD o.O You'ld be like a bad Were Wolf Movie!!!! XD Has your voice deepened as well?

my voice is the other thing that has never changed
and the olive oil is like the stuff we have in the kitchen ??? like for frying bacon?