MY boyfriend and I haven't had sex in 3 weeks due to him so-call saving up his sperm for one big blast  to impregnate me. 2 days before my menstrual was over we had sex. Like possibly 3 times in 2 days before it was completely over. Now he says the hole in his penis is sticking together. No smell, no discharge no swelling, no pain. What could it be or could be happening to him? 

Hi guest,

It may be nothing or he may have an infection.  We can't tell.  If it concerns him then he should see his doctor.

As to the "big blast" the timing may not have been so good.

You don't normally ovulate until sometime between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Day 1 is when your period starts.  Sperm can survive about 5 days.  The egg is only viable for about 48 hours after ovulation.

So, ideally you'd have sex just before ovulation, say around day 10-11, to cover that window of opportunity.  You probably had sex a bit early to conceive.  If you have a 6-7 day period and had sex 2 days before it ended (day 5) then the sperm would have died before you released the egg.

Hope it helps.

Thanks - another thing I just though. He does janitorial and facilities. I asked him if washed his hands every time before he went to the bathroom - he said no. This is very concerning. I'm thinking perhaps this may have caused his infection as well. Any thoughts?

It's possible. Something could be causing irritation and making the tissue dry.