I'm worried my penis is very small. When it is not erect, it is usually 2 inches long. When erect, my penis is 5 inches.

I'm not too worried about my non erect penis size but I find it very strange it over doubles in size. How big was your penis when you were 15? please help

hey i a a 15 year old boy to my penis size wiht out erection is 5.0 inches and with erection about 7.0 and 1.5 thick so thts about the size u need im not judgeing im just saying tht where u need to be

hey dude don't listen to that  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

about 90% of men are 5-7 inches when erect, so you're about average and have some growing to do. you don't "need" to be anywhere and any chick will be fine with a 5-incher.

Yeah I just turned 15 and my penis very nearly is 10 inches. It's skinny though, so I hope it gets fatter.

When I was 15 years old my penis was about 1 inch flaccid and about 3 inches erect. You've found out that your penis can more than double in size, from soft to hard.

I'm 15 and my penis size non-erect is 4-5.5 inches and erect is 6.5-7 inches and it's fat enough say banana sized fat.

I say that that would be normal, or so I think

I am currently 15 years old as well...my penis (when not erected) is 2 inches.When erected it is 5.5 inches long.Looks like we still have soe growing to do.

Don't worry about your size it will grow:)

I'm 16 and my penis is the same size as yours.

my penis is 4 inches long not erect 7.5 when erect im 15 and 5"7