Hey all !

I've had this problem for approx 2 years now, it's getting worse and worse. Firstly when the temperature is warm my ass and back sweat alot, even if I'm hardly doing anything. My boxers become soaked and it produces a big wet patch on my trousers/shorts, even if they're dark (when it's bad). I'm starting College soon and the drive is 20 minutes away, at this rate my pants will have the wet patch on them before I even get to College, a mixture of a leaky ass (explained below), and for some reason when I sit on almost anything my boxers get wet and that causes my pants to also be wet, even if I'm wearing shorts and air can get to my ass, this is going to add to the problem as after sitting down for 20 minutes on the journey to College I'll then be sat down for a few hours at College in what'll probably be a warmish room, how am I going to hide it. I usually ride my mountain bike but I've hardly been on it the past few months because as soon as I get on it, sweat, sweat, sweat, massive wet patch, which is difficult to hide, especially when there's a whole grounp of mountain bikers.

And I get a leaky butt, which is especially bad just before a bowel movement, which is not good, as I usually poo 3 times per day. At the moment I have a slight pain at the bottom of my stomach and I keep farting, and I can feel my ass leaking, it stinks. When I used to work I had to stand up on my breaks as if I sat on one of the black chairs (even for a very short time) and got up, I left a line of leakage/sweat behind, I really can't understand why.

I'm a 19 year old male, tall, normal weight, reasonably fit (alough if I didn't have this problem I'd bit more fit (as I'd ride my bike and walk often), I drink very little alcohol (as it'll problably make it worse), haven't had sex (yet), aren't Gay and haven't stuck anything up my butt or anything un-normal like that.

I've tried alot of different things to try and stop it, eat certain things, put baby power on etc after reading posts created by people with similar problems, but nothing has worked. I never get constipated and don't have diarrhea very often. I have taken a 1mg (tablet) of finasteride (prepecia) for the past 2-3 years to help with hair growth, although I stopped taking them a few days ago after reading that they can cause alot of bad side effects, although I doubt finasteride is causing my sweating/leaking. It might help if I could find out exactly what is wrong with me, IBS maybe ? If I decide would I be best to see my Doctor or a Dermatologist ?

Thank you for reading my post, it's not a joke. Any suggestions/help will be greatly appreciated !

I don't think this is a joke.

Without an exam it is hard to give specific advice.

Start off with a visit to your doctor. There are many conditions which can cause hyperhidrosis, excess sweating. It usually starts during puberty. It is the same for the leakage. It could be due to your diet. It could be due to a hemorrhoid.

A complete physical would be a good start.

Hope it helps. Good luck.

Take a wad of toilet paper and fold it into a 2x3 in. Piece then slip it into ur ass crack. Make sure to tighten ass so it wont fall out. Replace as needed and flush down toilet no evidence.

Hey guys. I've been dealing with this problem for 6 months now. It started out as sensitive skin around my balls and ass and then I started to notice I was wiping not only sweat but some sh*t even though I had wiped, my ass clean when I got done using the bathroom. Sometimes I have to wipe several times a day. And I'm sure this is what's causing the sensitive skin. I'm not embarrassed to go to the doctor because that's the only way to fix the problem. However I've been to several different doctors about the problem and they've gave me all different kinds of creams and powders and antibiotics and nothing has worked. I'm having a colonoscopy done next week maybe they will find the problem and if they do I will post it on here. Cause as you all know this is a major inconvenience in life. I'm only 22.

Have any of you by any chance had An inguinal hernia surgery?

I'm the same i go to school and have to wipe my sweaty crack 5 or more times

You might have a fistula. Go see your primary dr. and tell him/her about it and they might tell you to go see a gastroenterologist (? spelling). You might have hemorrids (?spelling). I have leaky butt too but I have a fistula that will be taken care of soon. Good luck.

You described exactly the same thing that I have and I am 62. It started about 2 years ago and is getting worse by the day.

I had hernia surgery approx. 6 months ago. Sometimes one of my balls get sore and now I have this leaky problem.

Read all answers of link what I put below... I am suffering two years, I visited many doctors, I had a lot of medical test everything was ok, nobody knows what is it. I am still looking for answer. It might be emotional hyperhidrosis

https://www.steadyhealth.com/anal_leakage_or_sweaty_ass____t159771.html

Check any medications you might be taking. Several can cause the leaks you speak of.

well that blows sh*t on the wall

hey, trooper.. I feel your pain.. Very embarrassing and you cant be yourself. Never replied to anything like this before. Just wanted to say it does go away. It took mine about a year.. I changed the way I ate stopped drinking alcohol and even sat up straight. Hunching my back made it worse for some reason. Anyways, it does go away. I'm living proof. I hope you get to be fun loving self again soon.

Take care and God bless 

hey guys  this can happen to girls as well , , these are anil fissures , like little cuts in the lining of the anis and can and will be made worse by alchol as it dryes you up inside including your intestinal track , it can get infected so wash as much as you possable can and keep it clean down there !!!be careful with the baby powder as it can get into the system causing other problems also it can omit a yellow like substance that looks mucusie  we call it the SPOOGE, plan and simple it is not a nice thing to live with and DRS only see it when you blow up the tissues , they say it can go away , butt lol it never does completly , be careful with the treatment as it may have a worse effect on you life as well cutting that area at the anis opening can leed to a  full blown colostomey !!!! of worse a bigger hole from which to leek ! my advise ... plenty of water about 2 gallons a day and a little antibotic for the butt or vasoline at nite time only . and the tolet paper thing during the day , keep a watchful eye on it daily ,any changes go to the butt doc.

Hey you need to do keegle workouts it will tighten you up and stop the leaking