Hi there, i went to the doctor today about about my penis, took me 21 years since birth to get the courage!

apparently i have phimosis, i have been told to use hydracortazone cream and stretching tecniques, do these actually work, or should i have pushed harder for the steroidal creams?

am i the oldest ever guy lol o.O

i cant see these stretching tecniques making much difference, is circumsision a viable route, how much does it hurt? i dont want some guy ruining my penis any more

Actually, I believe phimosis can't technically be diagnosed on a teen, because it's an adult condition, and in a teen the foreskin and penis are growing and changing and it's common for it to be attached, non-retractable or tight. Real phimosis has like a white ring of stuff around the tip of the foreskin which prevents retraction.

What exactly is your problem, can you pull it back when soft but not when hard? Can you pull it back and it's just difficult and painful, or is it still attached to the glans? Treatment depends on your specific issue.

Anyway, if you simply have a tight foreskin, that can usually be easily treated at home by manual stretching, at least you can try it and if not you can go to the doctor and get a cream to try that too (I know, a doctor is involved, but it shouldn't be too embarrassing and is easier than surgery).

Please read this and try following the instructions:

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Stretching worked for me.

I consider my self as uncircumsized, when soft the head is completley covered by skin, as I get harder there is almost none, I have a brown scar around it, I believe they cut just the tip off when I was born. Wish I had it back, but very glad they didn't completley cut the skin off, I never understood why guys choose to get circumsised when they are adults. I would think that if there is a retraction problem, that cutting off just the end would resolve the problem, without a complete circumcision. I just can't imagine being without any foreskin at all.

i had phimosis when i was 3 years old i think. i got operated and my foreskin is ok. it covers my head when its down and its pulled back when its hard. the operation hurt though... and some weeks afterwards from what i remember. it had to be operated because it hurt when i peed but other than this i cant really say more.