I am a newly married man. Never had sex before. When I am having sex , my foreskin is going inside and the core penis is coming out. i heard that , there is chance chat , foreskin might loose the bind with the penis and penis will come out with big size and create probs.
First time I am seeing my penis coming out of foreskin and during masturbation foreskin was not moving fully.
When i saw foreskin fully inside I feared and using hands i put the foreskin back..
can you please advice me , whethe it is normal.

You are probally talking about retraction of the foreskin wich is completely normal.

I guess this is a first. A guy that is worried about the penis getting bigger.

I'm not sure I understand the issue here.
the foreskin is pulling back all the way? You can see the glans come out of the foreskin completely?
Perhaps the foreskin was too tight before and has stretched out a bit with masturbation?
The "core" is supposed to come out...that's what causes "friction" and leads to orgasm.
There's no danger of the foreskin detaching from the penis itself...the skin is attached all the way around and is essentially just like a shirt-sleeve that is pulled into itself...both the "cuff" of the sleeve AND the "arm" of the sleeve are attached to the shaft of the penis to form the "inside" and "outside" of the foreskin...it all becomes the "outside" when the foreskin is fully retracted.
If the foreskin never retracted before, you were likely suffering from a condition called "Phimosis"; in most cases, phimosis isn't dangerous, but can cause discomfort during erections, masturbation or intercourse. There are treatments that range from simple stretching exercises (you can do them yourself with your fingers and patience, to steroid creams that a dermatologist could prescribe, to more drastic surgical options.
It sounds to me like a very mild case of phimosis to me, and I would certainly avoid the surgical options as simple stretching could do the trick.
I guess I'm just confused as my foreskin has always fully retracted and is loose enough to permit the gliding back and forth during masturbation or sex.