Hi, I'm 19 and about a week ago I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend for the first time and pulled out. A few days later I had noticed that it some things heart to eat like chips and other hard things. Later that week it hurt so badly I couldn't eat a banana and my tongue, gums, inner-lip all hurt and a few small sores showed up on them. Is this herpes? It's gotten better but my gums are very sensitive still. I don't have sores on my lips or any ware else, only gums, tongue, and lower-inner-lip.

thanks

Did you perform an oral sex on her? Did she have any visible sores on her mouth or genitals? I have herpes and it never hurts to eat but they do itch occasionally, some people felt he pain.

I don’t remember how it was with me when everything started but I read that most people do feel burning, tingling, or itching sensations just before the sores and blisters appear.

I would suggest you saw a doctor or even better a dentist to see what this could be! Don’t kiss with anyone until you realize what it is because herpes is highly contagious. Do you know if your girlfriend has herpes or not?