HI, a little help please. My period is now 5 days late. I have taken 3 at home pregnancy tests, which all came up negative. My period usually comes like clockwork, every 28 days. I had one very small clot pass after taking one of the home pregnancy tests, which i thought was the onset of my period....but no real blood since, just the 1 clot (3 days ago). I have had a slight pink (or clear blood streaked) discharge when i wipe...but not every time i wipe. my breasts are a little tender, but that is nothing out of the ordinary, because they usually get tender right before my period. um could i be pregnant and have 3 negative pregnancy test results? i do drink alot of water, and i read that can give a false negative ---- but i did take one of the tests first thing in the morning, and it came back negative as well. any help will help.

i am having exactly the same. We're you pregnant?

Im going through the same situation right now. Can u tell me what happened?

Hi can I ask if anyone had an outcome from these symptoms? I am exactly the same??? Thanks