well i don't want to ask any body this but i've never had my period yet and i used a dildo one site said doing it would start your period(thats not why i did it) but is using a dildo bad for someone without a period yet?

Hello. I am worried as well. I don't know what is wrong with me. I am 16 years old, I got my period two years ago and it was fine. My cycle was fine back then but now I see some changes. Sometimes it is late, it is weak (if you can understand what I refer) and I am a little bit scared. Yes, I do masturbate as well two to three times during my period. 

So, I am scared that this might be a reason? I don't know. I can't tell my mom so I am asking you for help. 

Can masturbation delay your period? 

Hard to believe you got a dildo before your period...but it will not do you any harm using one but will not help you start your period only break your Hymen.