Can you be pregnant and on your period at the same time?

100% NO YOU cannot be on a "period" BECAUSE peiord implies your uterine lining is breaking down.

YOU 100% CAN BLEED while pregnant though, and have spotting. MANY women confuse this with a period.

TECHNICALLY speaking using the word period would be wrong, but many women do not know what else to call it.

YES YOU CAN BLEED LIKE A PERIOD WHILE PREGNANT AND THE TEST NOT SHOW UP. I HAD WHAT I THOUGHT WAS MY PERIOD FOR 3 MOS. OF MY PREGNANCY AND ALL THEY SYMPTOMS BUT TESTS KEPT COMING BACK NEGATIVE. IN THE FOURTH MONTH IS WHEN I MISSED MY PERIOD AND GOT A POS TEST RESULT. AT U/S I WAS 3 MOS FARTHER THAN WHAT WE THOUGHT. BUT I KNEW I WAS PG, BESIDES THATS THE ONLY TIME MY HIPS KILL ME. PLUS I WAS GETTING SEVERLY DIZZY EVERYTIME I GOT UP, SO I HAD MY IRON CHECKED AND IT WAS FINE. BUT ANYWAYS BACK TO THE QUESTION THE DOCTORS DO NOT CALL IT A PERIOD THEY REFER TO IT AS EARLY PREGNANCY BLEEDING. SOME SAY THATS A SIGN OF A PROBLEM BUT THE CHANCES OF HAVING A HEALTHY BABY W/ EARLY PREGNANCY BLEEDING IS WAY HIGHER THAN THE CHANCES OF A PROBLEM. I HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR ANSWERS. ALL PREGNANCY'S ARE DIFFERENT AND DOCS HAVE NOT REALLY STUDDIED UP ON THIS KIND OF STUFF WHILE IN COLLEGE BUT IT DOES HAPPEN. I HAD 3 KIDS W/ NO BLEEDING AT ALL 1 KID W/ BLEEDING IN SECOND TRIMESTER AND 1 KID W/ EARLY PREGNANCY BLEEDING FOR THE FIRST 3 MOS. ALL OF THEM THANK GOD ARE HEALTHY. AND ALL PGS CAN BE DIFFERENT NO MATTER HOW MANY KIDS U HAVE HAD. GOOD LUCK