I recently had a postive at-home pregnancy on October 22, 2006. My last period was on 9/19. I went and had blood work on 10/24 and my Hcg level was very low and they were worried. (I had a miscarriage in July '06). I was retested on Friday and my levels went up and again today 11/1 and they more than doubled again. However, I started having pinkish and brown discharge when I wipe begining yesterday. My OB examined me and saw it and said it was implantation bleeding. I am just very confused. I did not think you could have a positive pregnancy test before implantation. So I am left wondering 1) how far along am I really?; 2) is this implantation bleeding or something I should be more worried about; 3) Should I be taking it easy (When the nurse called to give me my test results today she asked if I was put on bed rest and sounded suprised when I said no. I would appreciate any feedback and thanks for the help.

As far as I know, you first get implantation bleeding then it shows positive.
Many women have bleeding throughout or at the beginning of their pregnancies.

As for the bed rest, I would ask my doc if I were you.

?
I'm 11dpo and had a little bleeding - what I'm hoping to be implantation spotting.
I went to the doctors to have my blood checked for other stuff and asked them if they could also check for pregnancy.
Is it too early to know?

I have had 3 pregnancy's 1 live birth and 2 miscarriages. with the last pregnancy I found out I was pregnant when I was only just 2 weeks along. But I am certain that you can't get a positive before implantation has took place. I have bleed through all of my pregnancies and my first one was the worst I bleed til I was 5 1/2 months along But it was perfectly normal. But make sure you ask alot of questions about your body and the baby it is very vital to know every little detail. The best of luck to you and your baby! :D