I am 3 weeks late for my period. I have not had a period since January 20th. In the middle of february my breasts were extremely sore and tender. I am having strong sharp pains in my stomach, they are like gas pains but no gas. Im finding myself very emotional. I will start to cry at the stupidest stuff. I was on birth control but i ran out in February and didn't get any refills. My boyfriend and I of 2 years has had unprotected sex since my last period. I have taken 3 tests and they have all said no, i haven't taken any recently. I called the doctor and they said wait another week, and i still haven't started...can anyone help me??

help me out aswell!

Sunds like you could be pregnant, but wait it out like your doctor said and try another HPT.

Are you and BF trying to have a baby??

nakidfairygoddes wrote:

haleysmith21 wrote:

help me out aswell!

Okay there, nakidfairygoddes, the same advice goes for you as well as haleysmith21.