I have a question concerning implantation bleeding. On Friday, July 28th, I noticed some light-pinkish discharge when I had wiped myself, then later it turn into light red-light brown discharge and since that it has been light brown discharge. Could I be pregnant? This is nothing like my periods which are irregular and had no abdominal cramps with the discharge. I am afraid to take another home pregnancy test because of fear it might be to early and also go see a doctor about this discharge that I have been having. I need assistance on this and hope somebody can help me because I have been given the run around so far because I told my doctor and he didn't know. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?!! I do not know where to turn and it is emotionally draining me causing me to go into a deep depression that I can't snap out of and am afraid to take medication.

Please Help Me!!

? !

You could very well be pregnant, but it's very hard to tell with irregular periods. With my first pregnancy, I had no implantation bleeding. But, with this one (unexpected!), I had some light brown discharge (not anything like a period). I have deep depression that I've been hospitalized for in the past, and I take Zoloft now even while I'm pregnant. Are you afraid to take medication in case of possible pregnancy? If so, I wouldn't worry about that so much. I know Zoloft can be taken until the third trimester. My doctor told me that you can usually detect an early pregnancy 6-7 days after implantation bleeding. So, I would just wait a week, then take a test. I hope this helped! Let me know what happens.

I'm 15 and I had sex with my boyfriend everyday on ovulation unprotected. I didn't know this until I looked up my ovulation dates on google. I made a huge mistake and I don't know if I'm pregnant. I've started bleeding a sort of heavy enough flow to resemble my period. But it is 5 days early and is a pinkish/brownish/redish color. I don't know what to do. Is this implantation bleeding?? Please reply back. :-(