Hello! Please listen and help me. I use to get massive big erections all the time. One night I tried jelqing and jelqed very hard. Over the next couple weeks i noticed that the base of my penis was smaller than my mid shaft and also a lot more vieny. My penis has become scarred at the base and is far weaker than it use to be. I dont get nearly as strong as erections anymore and I absolutely hate it. I am pretty sure im screwed for life, I cant believe this has to happen to me of all people. My penis also hangs funny now when flaccid, this is a nightmare. I can feel that my base is not that strong. Please, please, please help me! I watch a lot of porn to, and maybe it could be that my brain is exhausted and i need to rebuild my sex drive? I have no idea. Anyways please help me. Thank you!

Hey there,

I know personally how scary it can be when things go wrong with our man parts but usually things turn out okor atleast not as bad as you may think. first off when you were jelquing did you hear a pop or have any type of pai? also how long after you juelqued did you notice the changes and how often do you masturbate and or look at porn?

with thhese questions i may be able to offer some more advice

No. I have never felt any pain in my penis it just feels very weak and not as hard as it could be. I use to have a more up erection. Its almosy like i cant get enough blood into my penis. I noticed the changes quite a while after jelqing and I defiently have a baseball effect on my penis but its only
Noticeable when I dont have a hard on. Also it looks like there is some chaffingvor abrasion as soon as my penis gets thinner towards the base. I look at porn and masturbate probably 3-5 times a week. I wad hoping that it might be the problem and it has lowered my sex drive or libido and correlates to my softer boners. I dont want to change the main subject but can I still have a good sex life with a girl and does viagra help significantly? Thank you so much for your time. Plrase get back to me!

Hey there,

Well to answer your questions, how firm is your erection and can you still get pleasure enough to ejaculate? If so then Yes your sex life will be fine.

And as for Viagra..... yes depending on what type of ED you have it can work very will but you should consult a doctor before trying it. viagra uses a molecule known as nitrous oxide to dialate the blood vessles of your penis and increase blood flow....... At 17 you should not have to worry about taking viagra though. I would not get too worked up about this at this point in time.

i will advice you to show it to a sexologist :)

you will get a relief and free of tension

I have done jelq 3years a go. And I can't get erections for 6 months . During this period my penis was very soft . And after 5 months my penis started to heal with some additional techniques. And now my penis is 7.6 inches and before it was 5 inches. And i can f**k for more than one hour with out ejuculating . For more details contact me phone. 07795681514

Please respond to this. I'm from the US, I'm desperate to get into contact with you, I injured myself jelqing. Please respond to this!

I have the same problem did you find anything? Please answer.