Hello, I have had very little to no penis growth for a while now. I am 17 and would like to know if maybe I'm just a late bloomer, or if some kind of hormone problem. I have pubic hair on my crotch, underarms, and a little bit on all the other places, but still no growth. I can get hard and ejaculate as well. Also, I am a good 30 pounds overweight and I heard that might be a cause. So anybody got any suggestions to what it may be that is causing this? Is it simply a wait and see, and if so, how long should I wait before seeking help?

hey there,

IT sounds like you are going through puberty just fine so i dont think hormones have anything to do with it.

Can you tell me how big your penis is flaccid (not erect) and erect? also how are you measuring your penis from what point to what point?

your penis will look smaller to you than to other people due to the perspecitvce that your looking at it. also when you push the fat on your pubic area in towards your body you should be able to see a little more of your penis.

I hope this helps some and with more info I can offer you more. (better) advice.

Thanks

Flaccid is around half an inch, and erect is about 3 inches, but there is very little girth. I am measuring from the base of the penis to the head. And thats what I thought it was, just going through puberty late.

HEY..i read ur stuff..
its normal with some guys..
make sure in mind that u r not alone to have such thing..
dnt b depressed at all..
its small but its healthy and it vl produce things also which it is meant for..
hence tc brother..
dnt wry..
search at google..there are some vegetable and fruits which helps in both length and hormons..
al d bst..

hey bud your penis will most likly continue to grow some untile you are in your early 20's. Also it serves it s funciton. most of the nerve endings are within the first two inches if the vagina.  Also when you took the measurements did you push back on the fat in your pubic are? that could add an aditional inch or so