Welcome to my experience with the home remedy mentioned above! Now before we begin, I'd like to say that everyone is different and for people who have tried this and it didn't work for you, it doesn't mean it wont work for others. So, lets just give everyone encouragement, we're all in the same boat here. :)

TEST PATCH: Before we use anything on our body, we must ensure that it's safe to use. Therefore, I insist you test the home remedy out on a small area of your body to ensure your body can handle it. Personally, I'm going to test it out for 1 whole month on this small area of my body to ensure my body can handle it for a longer period of use. You don't need to do it for this long but just make sure you try it out on a small area first.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

UPDATE 1 (5 days in): The home remedy was quite watery instead of creamy (heard it was meant to be creamy), I'm not sure if the consistency is meant to be like this, but I guess it works. I left it on for longer than 3 hours each day. It didn't have any side effects (could be different for you, I'm not sure). Nevertheless, some hairs did grow back within 3 days. The new hair that did grow back was short and slightly (just slightly) thinner and less noticeable compared to the rest of the hair near the area I tested it on. I'm not sure if it was because it just grew or if it was because of the home remedy, but I  guess we'll see in the next update! I'll carry on with this home remedy and give frequent updates every 5 days! Good luck to everyone trying this out! :)  

UPDATE 2 (11 days in): I forgot to update my experience with this home remedy, so sorry for this. However, I have seen good results but I'm still unsure if it's because of the home remedy I'm using or if it's because of plucking. It's been 5 days since I last plucked the area I'm using this on and I haven't seen that much hair growth. I can see a few hairs growing here and there, but I can't see the others. The hair seems very lighter than before as well as being thinner. I'm going to continue using this for 19 more days and I'll update my progress regularly. :)

UPDATE 3 (18 days in): I forgot...again. However, some hairs have grown back. I'd say 50% of the area I tested it on. I think it's been nearly 2 weeks since I last plucked the area. They're not that noticeable. If you're a few inches away from me, you'd barely notice anything, not even a single hair. Just a patch of no hair on my arm. But, if you're really close to the point where your face is digged into my arm (yes, that sounds very weird), then you can see the hairs that have grown back. The hair is lighter but I believe that's because the hairs are getting thinner. There's 12 more days to go, I wont be plucking the area as I want to see how long this will last for and if the hairs that haven't grown will grow. :)