Hi I am 24 years old and have one sex partner for about a year. I first got a pimple like thing inside of my nostrils that I popped. It was very p***y and that side of my nose and upper lip swelled. It was very painful and when I went to the dr he gave me anti's. I started getting pimples on my neck and face and they would get very sensitive to touch. My girlfriend started to get one on her butt area and it got very big and pussed. Now I have another one on the right side between my thigh and hip so whenever I reach into my right pocket it is very painful. I dont know what it is and I am getting tired of them appearing over and over. The area around gets kind of hard and red and hurts very badly. Please help.

Go to youtube.com and type "Cyst" on the search bar. Do they look like this or are they just white at the top?

Molluscum contagiosum (MC, also known as water warts) is a common viral infection, which results in a skin disease. Small papules usually appear on exposed skin such as the torso, thighs, genitalia and anus, around 2 to 8 weeks after initial infection with the virus. The pearl-shaped papules are usually between 1 to 5 millimetres in diameter, are filled with a gungy, white, contagious, fluid, and often appear in clusters.

MC can be transmitted through direct skin-to-skin contact and also indirectly through sharing towels, baths or clothing with someone infected. It is not strictly an STD as it often occurs in children, especially those prone to skin conditions such as eczema. Children are more likely to assist transmission by scratching the infected sites, although it should be noted that the chance of passing on the virus is small.

MC is grouped with STDs because of the risk of transmission through close body contact during sex, which is why it is often screened for in sexual health clinics.

Generally clears up in 6 months to two years (sorry!). Generally no treatment is recommended, as removal may cause scarring. Try not to pop the lesions yourself. And check with a doctor, to be sure about the disease.