Can you catch tonsillitis by kissing people? If not how do you catch it.. ? x
Write Back Alana x

Celebrity
Yes, tonsillitis is contagious and spreads from person to person by contact with the throat or nasal fluids of someone who is already infected. You may not notice all the symptoms but most common are a very sore throat, fever, chills, the throat becomes more red than usual, swollen glands in the neck and the worst of them all is a bad breathe. If you have these symptoms you should do a throat culture which will determine whether you have tonsillitis and if it is caused by a bacteria or a virus. Generally, tonsillitis is the inflammation of the tonsils caused by infection and they usually appear as a part of a throat infection. You may also have difficulties swelling.
Depending upon caused by virus or bacteria, you will be given the adequate treatment. If caused by strep bacteria, you will be prescribed antibiotics, and if caused by the virus, the body usually fights against it on its own. It takes from 1 to several weeks that tonsils return to their normal size.

i have had tonsillitis for 9 weeks. I have gone through many medications I.e antibiotics. I have also had a blood test which have come back normal will they now take my tonsils out as they are still swollen, red and pussing and no sign of them heeling.thank you. %-)

yer man totaly cool !!!

i have tosil itus and i am a transvestie

You may have oral thrush or an oral STD, have them check this

What are you trying to say?

yes they will

u know what have done