I have more than 4 painfull lymph nodes. which are increasinsly getting painfull. Find it difficult to walk or even cross legs. really not got a clue wot they are but had them for a while now. Doctors have taken blood test just waiting on results. Some idea wot they are looking for would be nice.
can any one help.

hi i am going through same process as you. could you help me? can you tell about your experience? thank you

Hallo,
You have to understand that lymph nodes get enlarged when there is some sort of infection in your body. The fact that you have swollen lymph nodes in your groin area points that you might be having some sort of an infection there. This infection can be a small infection caused by ingrown hair but it can also be caused by yeast infection or urinary tract infection. The good thing is that you already done the blood test because this test will show you what kind of infection is causing the problem in your lymphatic system. Most of these things are not very dangerous and they can be treated with medication like antibiotics or something similar. I hope this helped a bit.