So a couple months I got to experience wonderful gift of scabies. Dr gave me some cream, done and done? I was confident I had rid my body of those little parasites and they were gone.. Then almost 3 months later I got a bump in the middle of my pelvis above the shaft(when I haven't had any kind of heavy petting or sexual anything!!!)in the hair and another one a few days later.. I thought I had been reinfected or something but after squeezing them both and observing some discharge come out I'm confused. Because the first one healed and is just a scar now and the second one seems to be healing very slowly.. But it's getting smaller so.. Also my dog ate my cream for scabies so I went and bought sulfur soap.. Would that even work if it is scabies

your best bet is to go visit your dr to see what they say to better safe than sorry