So a couple months I got to experience wonderful gift of scabies. Dr gave me some cream, done and done? I was confident I had rid my body of those little parasites and they were gone.. Then almost 3 months later I got a bump in the middle of my pelvis above the shaft(when I haven't had any kind of heavy petting or sexual anything!!!)in the hair and another one a few days later.. I thought I had been reinfected or something but after squeezing them both and observing some discharge come out I'm confused. Because the first one healed and is just a scar now and the second one seems to be healing very slowly.. But it's getting smaller so.. Also my dog ate my cream for scabies so I went and bought sulfur soap.. Would that even work if it is scabies again?? I just would feel terrible if my family were to contract it I need advice

Hey there.... you should have gotten rid of the scabies if u used the cream as directed and what you described sounds more like an ingrown hair or a pimple however it is possible to give them to ur dog and you can also pick them up from ur dog. Has ur dog shwon any symptoms of scabies? I think overall u are fine and should just be vidgulent. If more symptoms arise then I would get more scabies cream. While sulfur is an active ingredient in scabies cream I'm not sure if scabies sulfur soap will be affective plus I can't imagin it would make you smell too good.

If you believe you may have been re-infected with scabies, it is really important to see a doctor; self-treating is not a good idea, because you run the risk of infecting not only your family, but everyone else you come in close contact with. The other issue you describe could be an ingrown hair or a pimple, but it is always best to be sure. You may also want to consider a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil), which may help to heal any scarring and restore the natural tone and texture of the penis skin.

Best of luck to you,
Alex, PhD

1 bottle of babyoil add 2 table spoons of cayenne pepper