Hello. I have 3 pink bumps, their not completely red, it seems like their zits on my testicles.. pink bumps with a flesh like cover about the size of the tip of a sharpened pencil.. and one that looks like a mosquito bite on the shaft of my penis, (where the balls and penis meet)
Ive noticed these bumps do not itch, and i noticed them about 4 months ago. It seems like one has grown in size a little bit, but i think its just swollen or irritated from me trying to figure out what it is. The bigger one (looks like a mosquito bite) i just noticed today, i think it might have been when i had sex for the first time last week, it was protected but im worried if this will result in an STD. I havnt asked my parents or a doctor about it, i thought id consult with the internet anonymously before it came to talking to my parents about it. The girl i had sex with was clean, but wasnt a virgin, and as far as i know im clean. But these bumps have me wondering. please, can someone tell me what all this is about? im worried and confused.

Sounds like genital warts to me. Your girlfriend must really get around!

Yeah. You're gonna have to tell, and get yourself tested. ^ I think that guys Right