I note you have another person asking this question but I have exactly the same symptoms and wondered if it had anything to do with nerve trouble following a hip operation in July? Its driving me mad because it happens day and night. Also my arm becomes heavy feeling.

Hello there,

Unfortunately this is probably related with the large amount of stress or something even more serious. You should visit your doctor about this matter as soon as possible to get to the bottom of it. My sister had similar problems, except heaviness in the arm, and later on she was diagnosed with the anxiety.

It is not uncommon to have physical symptoms when it comes to some nervous problems. Also, if you are aware that you are under large amount of stress you should try to reduce it as much as possible. Please keep us posted about your condition and I hope that you will be better soon. Good luck.