Code:

I have been reading the topics on this forum regarding post-abortion information and have found much of it to be comforting and/or helpful. After the abortion (performed 3/11/08) I felt ok-nothing out of the ordinary. However, two days after I passed two dots of grey tissue, one the size of a dime and the other the size of a pea. I did not think anything of it, until today when I read on my clinic's website that I was supposed to have saved the tissue in a jar and call immediately. Now I am worried, even though I have not passed any tissue since and have had very light bleeding throughout. Can someone please tell me what this tissue even is and if I should even be worried?

I doubt you have anything to worry about. I'm sure they meant if you passed any significant amount of tissue. I wouldn't worry about what you passed. I passed a few little pieces about the size of a pea a few days after my abortion on Mar. 10. As long as you're not bleeding heavy...it should all be fine. I'm still bleeding light too and can't wait for this to be over!

Thank you for the reply. I also cannot wait for this to end. Yesterday I was freaking out about this, scavenging the internet for answers. I was in so much pain. Funny, today I feel quite fine and am absolutely sure it was 5 days of Motrin 800s that had my body in aches. (I looked up some forums on Motrin side effects). Peace.