First off... no judging!!! I regret this decision so much! I had a surgical abortion about 7 weeks ago. I bled lightly for about a week and a half which is expected, and it stopped. 2 weeks after that (4 weeks after abortion) I had what I thought was my first period, I had cramping and moderate bleeding for 6 days and it stopped. A couple of days after that I started spotting again. And have been off and on for a week until today. Today I passed a small clot with what looked like was tissue. And I have been cramping in my lower back and lower abdomen. Should I be concerned or did I not have a period when I thought it was my period. I have only had sex once after my abortion and it was 5 weeks afterwards and we used protection. I'm just scared and not sure what's going on

first as a disclaimer I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING

maybe it's just all the extra uterine lining coming out? I guess it would depend how long you were pregnant before the abortion, if that even has anything to do with how thick the lining gets. or maybe it's the small tiny placenta?

don't quote me on anything because I have never been pregnant or had an abortion, so I don't know anything.

ASK YOUR DOCTOR, CALL THE ABORTION CLINIC

I hope everything works out and you feel better.