Hello, I am wondering whether any one could put my mind at rest on some thing. This morning I had a surgical Abortion performed. Bleeding was very heavy as i expected however when ever i go to the loo i seem to lose alot of blood in one go. The last time i went to the toilet, I passed some blood as usual but there was slight pain and as i looked down i saw about ten white/yellowish circles all roughly 1cm in size. This alarmed me and made me feel uneasy straight away. I am hoping that some one has expericenced the same thing as me and will tell me that it is some thing that was used for the surgery and not actually a part of me thats come out. If any one can help at all that would be great. Thanks.

x

Bleeding after an abortion is something that is different for every woman; some women have almost no bleeding after an abortion, while some may bleed immediately and for weeks. It’s normal that you bleed more when you go to bathroom, especially so soon after. Everything from bleeding on and off, blood clots, white or pinkish tissue (that’s what you saw, and some women experience the same thing during their periods), and clear or brownish discharge are normal. Bleeding may also be heavier after exercise or some intense activity. It is expected that the amount of bleeding will increase for three to four days after the abortion.

Hi, did this just go away in the end? The exact same think is happening to me and I'm terrified... I can't find any other reference to this exempt your post...?