I am 5 weeks pregnant and really excited about it. I would like if someone could advise me week by week pregnancy. I want to know everything. I would you know all the changes that will occur in my body, in a weekly basis. What should I expect? Thanks

During first 6 weeks of pregnancy your egg is fertilized and has begun dividing, it is traveling down your fallopian tube towards your uterus and your baby's heart is beginning to beat and the major organs are beginning to form. Also, your placenta is beginning to form and you may begin to feel sick in the morning. From 7th till 16th week your baby will have grown and it is starting to look more human-like. The major body organs have formed and the most critical period in development has passed. You may feel the first movements of your baby inside you. During next 8 weeks, a dark line, which goes from your navel to your pubic bone called the linear nigra, will appear. Movements will become stronger and more coordinated because your baby's nervous system is now more sophisticated. Also, during these weeks your baby will have unique fingertips. Your uterus may be putting pressure on your digestive organs which can contribute to heartburn. Later in pregnancy, your baby is developing immunity to infection from antibodies which cross the placenta from you, your uterus is pushed up even further now, which puts pressure on your bladder and spine. This causes backache. After all of this we all know what is next. I wish you all the best.