I had my periods about two three weeks ago now, On friday i started getting pains in my uterus, On saturday i was getting dizzy speels and headaches, The pain in my uterus stopped on monday night, On tuesday i started feeling butterflies under my boobs and around my belly botten, I have been going to toilet more than often and have stared to forget things, I saw my mother in law yesterday and she told me i look like im 3 0r 4 months pregnant and that it looks like i have a baby bump, My boobs arent sore and i have been alot more tired than unsaul, I have been told there is something growing in my belly, I have had tthree pregnancy test and all negative. Please help me am i pregnant or not?

You could be pregnant if you've been sexually active. My mother took pregnancy test and they said negative. But, she did turn out to be pregnant. I would recommend going to your doctor and having a pregnancy test there.

How many pregnancy test did she have??

I know she took multiple test I would have to ask her or the exact amount