Me and my girlfriend decided to have sex.. Not thinking, I didn't use protection, but the pull-out method. I did pull out in time, we werent going for that long.. Reading everything online about pre-cum has got me worried, so I came here for help.. Previously, my last ejaculation had to be a few weeks ago, and I obviously have showered and urinated many times since then.. What I am worried about though, is the fact that we did it during her bad time..

What are her chances of being pregnant?

Hi there! Just wanna find out whether your girlfriend got pregnant? Sitting in the same boat as you but can't find the relevant answers! Please Reply!!!

Hi, to anyone reading this looming for answers I have let my bf ejaculate in me several times while during my, as u guys called it "bad time" and I have not gotten pregnant. We have done this quiet a bit actually, at random and still, luckily no pregnancy. We did use the day after pill when we could get it. That's found at most drugstores cost roughly 30-42 dollars. She may have to buy it herself, with valid ID. I am not saying it doesn't happen though, the pregnancy thing with precum or while on cycle, cause it can. Just most the time it takes the males ejaculant and her to be ovulating and if she hasn't ovulated please note that if u have sex or ejaculate in her, it can cause her body to ovulate early. Safest bet is use a condom or some other birth control method, ps. the pill doesn't always work.