Guilt. Is it possible that I feel it and should I? I met my ex girlfriend, but I am married now. I didnt tell my wife. She just wont understand it. And why am feeling like I did something bad? I am worried about this, but it seem to be no reason for this. What do you think about this?

Maybe you still have feeling for her (ex girlfriend). Maybe that is the reason for you to feel bad. And maybe that is why you cannot tell your wife about it. Think about it. Or you are just disappointed in marriage, and youre ex look better now. Think about this too. Talk to yourself, sincerely. Your own answer you must find by yourself.

My husband left me in Atlanta for a new job I thought. I later found out from him that he had lunch with his exgirlfriend. I asked him if he had sex with her; he stated yes and later denied having sex. I think about them having sex in my mind all the time----thinking about did they have sex or did they not have sex. If they did have sex this matters to me and I would not remain in my marriage. My husband also stated to me that he discuss with his exgirlfriend about having a child with him. Oh--the ex-girlfriend is also married. Four years after I moved to the State with my husband--he had a second conversation--stated that he had a child with this ex-girlfriend---later denied the child and said that he was mistaken. My question is how you could think that you may have a child if you never had sex---an immaculate conception I suppose!

My final thoughts are my husband is most likely a liar--had sex with the ex-girlfriend---wanted a child with the exgirlfriend--but think that I am stupid and don't understand the difference between night and day--and/or sex or no sex. I assume that he has the Bill Clinton syndrome----he did have sexual relations with his ex-girlfriend.

We constantly argue about his many lies---sexual explicit behavior--mainly phantom sex that he remembers---later does not recall having with his exgirlfriend. You will not believe it--but Christmas night---he admitted that he had sex---later denied that sex was involved---only lunch. Approximately thirty minutes later he admitted that he had sex with his exgirlfriend---stated that he must have if she said that they had sex---later denied that they had sex. Is this crazy or what? What should a spouse do in this situation---leave the bastard and hopes that he live life happy ever after with his exgirlfriend----Oh, did I mentioned that I have been married 34 years with the cheating bastard--who have selective memory problems.

Yikes...34 years with this guy, holy mama!!! 34 years of marraige to the same man is terrific, especially today, but that is a long time to be putting up with a cheating spouse.
You hub sounds (different) for sure. Have you suggested marraige counseling?