Me and my girlfriend were playing each other during this day.. we didn't have sexual intercourse but what we only did was we just rubbed ourselves.. i ejaculated after she wants me to ejaculate.. so i did masturbate in front of her.. at first she did it on oral sex, so she had it on her mouth, she spit it after.. and i washed my penis right after that.. we relaxed for about 5-10 minutes.. and after that, i still didin't have a boner, so what we did is that we squeezed my penis and some sperm were still out, so i cleaned it up with a towel.. and after that, we squeezed it again until no more sperm did go out.. the next thing we did is we rubbed again.. now this time, we went to the cr.. after doing that, we took a bath on the cr.. and then after taking a bath for the second time, she wanted me to masturbate again.. so i did it.. and this time.. the sperm got out of my chest,stomach.. i took a bath, washed myself.. ( i washed it clearly..) and after 15 minutes, we started rubbing each other again (now w/ underwear) and after 10-20 minutes, i told her that to get her underwear out so she did it.. and we rubbed each other again.. (btw she's having menstruation today.. 3rd day of menstruation) will she get pregnant? she really squeezed my penis just to double check if i still have semen that is going to come out.. and we just rubbed and rubbed.. :( please help me.. she's having menstruation.. please..

Hello, regardless of what you do to her and how you do it there is absolutely no way any girl can get pregnant while she is on her period. You should not worry at all.  Plus, the only way she could be pregnant if you penetrate inside of her and then ejaculate. Any other way is impossible.

All in all, don’t worry. But if you worry about stuff like this then you should definitely use some sort of protection like condom or birth control pills(for her). That way you won’t be worried all the time if you impregnated her or not. Im just saying. Hope this helps