Help. My wife and I came to a crossroads last night. She was finally honest about her lack of desire for sex. She said that my nagging has made something click in her head and that she now views sex with me as a chore. She said it wasn't enough when we were doing it 3 times a week (I don't ever remember 3 times a week) so she got frustrated and now she has no desire. She promised me she would try to figure out a way to unclick this thing in her head but I need help. Is there anything I can do (besides the obvious not nagging her for it) ? Is there anything she can do? Anyone else had this problem and made it through it? I'm affraid if we don't fix this it will cause the end of our marriage. Please help !

Well beside it being a chore for her, did she tell you any other problems during sex? Like does it hurt her, is there enough four play, is she just turned off because there isn't any romance. I mean men sometimes forget, belly hanging out, beer drinking, lack of desire to make her feel special, will turn a woman off. LOL! Ever heard that song, women lie too? Not saying,, but could be a ending unless she isn't with you in the first place for the sex which isn't unusual for some women.

The best thing you can do is try to start just being intimate...as in affectionate and emotionally close. Don't feel her up, or grope her, don't kiss her passionately, just a gently brush of her arm, or when sitting with her put your are around her. If you are non-sexually affectionate for a few months it could very well pay off. Don't take her recipricating the affection as an invitation to initiate sex or foreplay. Just keep it low key and let the pay off come...so to speak.