I'm 16 years old not sexually active, I have pee on labia it hurts.
I have NO cuts but It feels swollen.......It's peeled off and just red It feels like a really bad irritation
but I don't know....I went to the doctor he gave me a cream. Worked for few weeks, but later it came
back! and I'm afraid to tell my mom again. I don't know what to do. It has not spread it's just there and
at first I didn't pay attention to it.......I thought it might go away......but no. HELP
PLEASE!:-(

It seems to me that you are experiencing a really bad yeast infection – it came to the point when the skin on your labia became so irritated that it’s peeling – what other major sign do you need before you do go and talk to your mom and see a doctor. Yeast infection has absolutely nothing to do with sex, even the antibiotics can cause it so there really is nothing to be ashamed of. I know it’s hard. But it’s the only way. You should start using some probiotic supplement and start drinking yogurt to fight the yeast, but you also need to see a doctor to get the proper treatment because you really don’t want this to become something much worse and ruptures skin on your labia is basically an invitation for other infections. So, please, act fast even though its hard.

THANK YOU so MUCH....I started to think it was something much worse.
I have done some research and it's pretty scare what something so small can cause....
THANK YOU....and I will follow your advice thank you again.!!!! :-)