I am 27 years old and usually have regular period. But this month I am about a week late. I have mild lower abdominal cramps and white discharge for the past one week. Pregnancy test negative. We have been TTC and last month have been diagonised with polycystic ovaries. Any idea why this is happening...help plz!!!

im also 27 and finally went 4 a check up with my obgyn found and they found i had pcos i havent had my period in 2 months i also had bad pains 4 about 2 weeks it went away but i still dont know what to do about it

Hi I m 17 and I have poly overies to only mine is the syndrome so the lol pulps are on the inside
I did have a period for a few years them all of a sudden it got soo bad I had to use a happy every 5 mins to stop from leaking and I was on for 8 months I to get a clear discharge before my period and get pains I. The lower area
Doctors told me exercise Nd healthy diet could help with the pain :-) x
I hope that gives you a little bit of help and peace of mind x