Hello, About a month ago I only had diarrhea but starting a week or two ago almost every time I poop it is just a clear water. Most of the time I feel like I have gas, so I'll try to release it and "wet" my pants. Sometimes i can poop actual solid brown poop. but its really small pieces. I have an appointment with my GI doctor but not until Monday. I've always had stomach/ intestinal problems. I have acid reflux really bad which I take medicine for and I take medicine for another thing where I don't digest food fast enough. I'm not sure what the problem is. Overall I don't feel bad. My stomach just feels bubbly and I always feel like I have gas. Also I get hungry really fast. I can eat and within a couple hours I feel like I'm starving. Anyone have any ideas of what could be wrong?

omg, this is me exactly. Please let me know if you find out what it is!

i'm having the same thing 2 :L

Same here :\

the same thing is happening with me. I used to suffer from constipation a lot, but then I went to Lebanon for a month and because of the bacteria in the water there, everytime i ate some sort of fruit or vegetable i would get diarrhea. Over the 35 days, I lost 9 pounds. Now, I'm back in the US and am eating regularly, but i feel like i need to use the restroom constantly for #2, like once every hour. I'll push but all that comes out is either gas or this clear-gel like substance. Every once in a while brown comes out. but its really worrying me. I've never seen this before. and I'm only 16.

i am havin a weird problem similar to this too. i have noticed alot of bleeding. sometimes i think i have to poop so i push but its just this mucus.and there blood on the paper.sometimes its alot of blood like u would think i have my period. there is always mucus.like 90%of the time.even when i pee. its weird. i dont know what to think. i dont work or have insurance so i cant go to the doctor. any ideas?

I am having the same thing. Through out my research i'm finding that alot of people have this in pregnancy.

I'm having the same problems... It's been all day now.
I Googled this and some say it may be Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and the cause can be from stress or anxiety.
Also saw something about ulcers producing the mucus... o.O
I've been stressed so much recently with my lower back problems interfering with running track (didn't advance and couldn't run one race).
Then after the track meet I get asked to the prom two days before prom night. May I mention this is the second time she asked me (sorta). I'm nice, so said yes for the second time XD / >:(
The next day I'm stressed out to find a tuxedo, or something adequate enough, to wear for prom.
I also spend most of the day in the rain walking back and forth from the school to my house.
(just so you understand how much stress
Now a have some white jelly coming out of my bunghole
I'm 18 and I heard people talking about having this for YEARS
REALLY?
I don't wanna c**p spit for the rest of my life... :'(

i have the same problem its not constant but maybe ones or twice a month i fart out clear gell and wake up with a dirty hole it drives me nuts and have no job or insurance but when i figure it out i will post again gl everyone

Uh yeah someone let me know if they figure out what this is. I've been having the same problem for the past few days. Had something kind of like it a couple weeks ago, but then it stopped and I was sort of constipated for a while. Now it's back, except I just poop clear diarrhea. No stomach pain, nothing. In fact I feel fine except my stomach also feels like I have gas. But not painful gas, just like there's air in there. It will be fine one second and then it's like everything just moves and I have to go right then or else I feel like I will "c**p" my pants. Then I'm hungry all the time, and have been eating every hour (NOT something I usually do), and then about ten minutes later I have to go again and it's the same story...so I have no idea what's going on. :/ Help??

i fell the same way but mostley tired 24/7 even fall asleep at a machine that im not soppose to but evertime go to the r.r i get sceard cus i no it blood n im right all the time .just had a son 6 mths ago in no im really sceard . i dont want to lose my family.the doc aint no help thay test n test nothing comes bk help me plz wat do i do

you have colitis (inflammation of the colon). this is a generic diagnosis as the doctors need to figure out why your colon is inflammed. i have this right now and saw this forum last night. i decided to go to the ER and i found out i have a bacterial infection in the intestine and i am currently on antibiotics. should be good in about a week GO TO THE DOCTOR. its YOUR health, dont be stupid.

if its bright red it is coming from close to your rectum when i was 12 i was diagnosed with allerativecolitis and its a dieses in your large intestines 

I am 16 and have been dealing with this for as long as I can remember. I thought it was normal untill I searched the symptoms. I went to the doctor and he said I have ibs. The clear stuff is just a substance your body makes when you are severly constepated to act as a lube. I have only bled a few times and it was not a lot. The doctor also said I need to go and get checked for colon cancer, though because I am young it is unlikely. They told me to get phillips pro-botics colon health and take once daily, also try eating a diet with more fiber. I have seen very little results. There is no cure for IBS and you have to learn to live with it. But, if anyone does find something that worked for them please let me know. I am homeschooled now because of the loud noises and constant cramps. There were even times I had to stop in the middle of the hallways and squat for 10 mins untill I could walk again. Believe me, I am with you to find a cure.

Its ibs iratable bowel syndrome