my girlfriends mom has told me many time and my gtiend that she shouldn't lift anything heavy cause her mom says it will make it harder for her to get pregnant and her mom is a city slicker and i have grown up in the country and farm living and my parents grow up that way and i have been raised that it doesn't matter if ur a boy or girl u pull ur weight and my girlfriend does lift stuff when her moms not around but sometime she is like i can't cause of what her mom says and im just wondering if it is true or not.  My girlfriend wants to put on some muscle but her mom won't let her lift stuff to build muscle and we like trail riding and if her moms around i have to put the saddle on but when her moms not she can put it on but it is a lil hard cause shes not used to lefting t up

Health Guru
How old is your gf?
Im from a farming family and my female cousin that worked on the farm would lift heavy things and now has a family of her own.
As long as she doesn't over lift it should be fine

It does not affect a womans fertility if she lifts heavy objects. If she is injured while lifting this object, that is a different story, but otherwise it is completely safe. She shouldnt try to lift more than she can handle though because that can cause a more severe injury such as back problems.