For the last week or so, I have been experiencing a constant need for the toilet, When I pass urine, It doesn't hurt or cause discomfort, But after I have gone, A minute or so later, I feel the desperate need to go again, Even though i know there is nothing there to pass through. I have a creamy white non smelling discharge and those are the only symptoms I have. I have had unprotected sex twice and 4 sexual partners. I had unprotected sex once 3 years ago, I have spoken to that person and he has re assured me that he had slept with one other person before me, They were both virgins at the time and they constantly used protection, I also spoke to my current boyfriend who i have had unprotected sex with once around 3-4 weeks ago, And he was a virgin and has had no sexual contact with anyone apart from me. I am currently waiting results from my doctor for a chlamydia test, But i am driving myself mad with worry and would to know what the chances could be of me having chlamydia. I have also just started the pill (Approx 2 Months Ago) I had to change from Loestrin to Bi novum after the first month due to suffering from bladder infections and were prescribed antibiotics, Around the same amount of time into the packet of the bi novum pill, I had the symptoms back again and was again prescribed the antibiotics. Thankyou for your time.

Louise2006 wrote:

it could very well be a yeast infecting,which is curable with meds!