I am 16 years old and i just took Plan B (the morning after pill) and recieved my period about a week after i took it. Now, only about 7 days after my last period, and after intercourse i started having slight bleeding only noticed on the toilet paper, also accompanied by slight stomache cramps. I was researching because i am very worried, and found out that it could be ovulation bleeding, because this is usually the time of my ovulation. I`m still a teen and not trying to get pregnant, but is it possible that this is a sign that i'm pregnant?

It could be ovulation bleeding...but that doesn't mean you are pregnant. Ovulation is just when the egg ovulates from the ovaries out into the tubes! Slight bleeding and cramping during ovulation is normal.

Although, since you are 16....and obviously not ready for a baby...please, stop having sex until you are older, married or ready for a baby!

I agree with Katy on waiting until you are older and married.

The morning after pill is NOT meant as birth control. You cannot keep getting pregnant and then aborting it. Please be smart about your body and future pregnancies.

Thank You & I Realized That I Should Wait Til I`m Older.
But Is There A Great Chance That I Could Still Be Pregnant Rather Than Just Ovulation Bleeding?
Or is it more likely to be ovulation bleeding because it happened so early rather than a week or so after, which could be implantation bleeding??

hey i am in the same boat as you but im 14 i lost my virginity an started my period early after that three days after an imean im bloated have hot flashes fever an its ockward im not ready for a baby because im just a baby my self how am i gonna raise one an thats what your thinking some were along the lines but no matter how scary it sounds to be pregnant please dont take the morning after pill its killing a baby that could have had a chance a life you wouldnt have got preg if there was not areason that god wanted you preg an thers always always other options than raiseing it (adoption) if you cant raise it someone else will sorry if im beeing harsh but im an abortion baby that the abortion didnt workthen i was adopted an now have two loveing parents thats why i take so hard to it but please listen to my advice thanx
-kaylin14

ASPIRE4GRACE wrote:

Katybug99 wrote:

The morning after pill is not an abortion pill, it does not work like that.