So.. it happen last week saturday .. i am having sex with someone .. after the sex i have some mini pain on my penis .. so at wednesday i have go to the clinic and have a blood test .. and today i just get my report that i have Herpes 1 (2480) but as what i have read on the article.. herpes 1 normal transmitted by kissing .. but i dint did it at all.. in the process its just only involved oral sex and varginal sex.. but i am wearing a condom and the condom is not break at all.. its just like impossible i having herpes 1 .. how ?? and now .. i dont have blister, no rush , no discharge on my penis , no burning when urine.. oh f**k my life ..

Hi Moses,

It's not impossible for you, or anyone to have Herpes 1.  It is very common.  It is estimated that about 65% of adults over the age of 40 have been exposed to Herpes 1.

You may have had it as a child.  Did you ever have a cold sore?  It's a sign of Herpes 1.

Skin contact can also pass it along, even touching mucous membranes (the vagina, mouth, etc) can spread this.  

Again, it is very common and it is NOT Herpes 2.  Most cases of genital herpes are HSV-2.

Hope it helps.

no.. i dont have any symptom.. i dint kiss with her.. i dint event touch or lick her vaginal .. all was i just lay down and have oral and vaginal sex with a good condition condom

You may have had it for years, often without symptoms. It likes dormant in the body and then something "triggers" an outbreak.

You can get it via ORAL sex.

lol.. this my first time.. i am a virgin before the sex.. how could it be year man..

You could have gotten this from anyone, even your grandmother. Saliva can pass this.

Did you ever have a cold sore? That's herpes. There are different types.

HSV-1 can be spread via towels, razors, dishes, etc. It is very easy to get.

HSV-2, genital herpes, is an STD.

so.. should i ignore it ??? or it might risk your life??

There isn't much you can do about it. Just be aware when you have outbreaks. There are antivirals that may help.

Talk to your doctor, not a nurse or receptionist.

Just be aware you have it. Like 2 out 3 people do.