Hello. I'm middle aged woman and I would like to find out some useful information about rose hips tea.
Just recently I started to suffer from frequent mild respiratory infections with persistent cough and runny nose all the time.
I contacted my doctor over this but he told me that no drugs are needed. He told me that, because of my age, I need some vitamin supplements, especially vitamin C, to boost my weak immunity. A friend recommended me some rose hips tea and I would like to hear some advices on this mater. Are there any vitamins in it?
Thanks!

Hello. I'm very glad that someone is interested in this tea and, in generally, some healthy ways to boost immunity. I have never been a big fan of, so called, vitamin supplements drugs.
I had known of the supplement for years but had never seen a real live rose hip. I was informed that rose hips form after the rose bloom has died. You can use rose hips either fresh off the vine, dried, or preserved. What are the benefits of this tea?
Probably the best reason to eat or drink rose hips is the incredible source of vitamin C that it provides. It is proven that S vitamin C is very helpful with fighting infection, colds, flu, sore throat, fatigue and stress. Crush 1 cup of dried rose hips and place into a covered container and put hot water over it.