Lately I’ve been getting a itchy bottom. Actually it’s directly on the anus. The only thing I can see is a red smooth patch there where it itches. When I go to the toilet, I just feel a little pain inside underneath that area and there’s a tiny bit of blood on the paper. What is this, can someone explain me?!?

Hey,

Well after taking two really strong antibiotics, I developed a itch right around my bottom and I asked the doctor to take a look. She wasn't sure, but she thought it might be a symptom of a yeast infection. My doc gave me Diflucan and pretty soon the itch went away.

It could be that but also it could be just hemorrhoids. 2 years ago I noticed blood on my stool and I went to doc and he found few small ones.
I suggest you to see your doc!

To me it does sound a lot like a hemorrhoid. Hemorrhoids can just look like a red, swollen area and they appear on the outside as well as inside.

Keep this area dry and try to to clean gently the area with mild soap. You can also try some Preparation H and see if that helps. Be very gentle to avoid irritating it further.

Well I mean it sounds like hemmorhoids, they can be internal or external and sometimes you may see a in your stool. Use just Preparation H it works fine.

Thank you very much, it helped me alot. Generally I don’t have any bumps, so I’m afraid it’s not hemmeroids, or?!? I just have itchy red patch. I saw hemmeroids because my boyfriend has it, but it doesn’t look like hemmerods. However I will try with suggested Preparation H.Also I noticed it stings when I’m washing that part, and it’s very itch when I try to clean it!

Internal hemorroids you cannot see because they are inside your rectal. Since you have rectal itching it could be related to the hemorrhoids or it could be yeast aka ringworm aka candidia. Try to use yeast cream to see if this helps. However, the best diagnosis and help will be provided from medical professional person, so I suggest you to visit your doc.

Hi everyone!

I found this too and have no clue what could causes it. This part is very itchy from outside not from inside and when I see the blood on the toilet paper, I can see it is coming from this irritated area. Well, it's not hemorrhoids, but have found if I use Cortaid on it, it not only stops the itching but clears it up. This thing just comes and goes. My doc says it’s not the thing to worry about it. Try some creams, keep it clean, it’s noting, so no worries!

If I were you I would see your gyno, don’t you? Don’t be embarrassed about it.

I had similar problems and I assumed it was related to my yeast infections and now that my infection is gone, I still get itching there once in a while. It was weird, but I think it’s not a big thing to worry about it!

I had something similar occur a few months ago. I sat in some warm salty water and it dried up and went away in a few days. (Epsom salt or Sea Salt). Keep the area extremely clean, wash and dry thoroughly after each bowel movement.

Trust me on this one. I know ALL about 'roids! Do not ever use any kind of soap on that area. use prep. h wipes after every bowel movement, and to clean between movements if you need to. Soap will dry the area out and cause it to get red and itchy. In addition to the prep. h wipes, use the cream. It really helps. You can also try sitting in a tub of water. Get it as hot as you can stand it and sit in it. If you're having a lot of pain, sit on a heating pad. This relieves the pain immensly.

Hemorrhoids can be symptomatic of liver or cancer of the urinary track or they may be caused by constipation or sudden change in diet - as on holiday or other. In any event if symptoms persist seek medical advice.

Hemroids can be a symptom of a more serious condition such as liver cancer or cancer of the urinary track. They can also be caused by nothing more than constipation or a sudden change of diet - as on holiday or other.

Seek medical advice.

Seems like An Americans believe a pills. that there is a pill for everything.

Hemeroids if to big must be removed surgeclly, if small rober can cut flow of blood and ultrared light will dry them out. That is how they remove them in Europe.

Once I had sinus problem doctors in America always gave a antibiotic, and it helped me for 3 months, but much stroger pain always returned. Sinus infections was so bad that my facial bones were getting rotten, my dental higene was perfect and one dennist even sugested removing teeth.