My GF and I had a severe case of scabies for months. We used around 4 or 5 tubes of Loxazol (Some sort of Permethrin creme) and once the Ivermectine pills. After A lot of hassle with those buggers of hell our symptoms had finally deminished. Some very minor itchyness here and there but nothing much. 

Now we are around 1.5 to 2 months further and a few days ago I noticed a small itch around my ankle again. It got a bit more the day after and used the last tube of Loxazol I still had around (fresh one) just in case.  around 4 or 5 days further and I noticed a small bump on my lower arm. Pimple like, it looks like a very very small wart. It itched for a short time and now not anymore. Now I noticed a few more extremly small pimple like spots. some of them itch, some of them dont. On my ankle I had a bit bigger white-bump that itched for a bit but dissapeared after 5 to 10 minutes. My buttcheeks itched shortly but dissapeared but I havent really seen any spots there. Some spots that had itched for a bit do not show any new bumps, and some do, but like i said they are extremely small compared to the first spots I had. If i see it correctly I do not see any tunnel-like symptoms in my skin. It DOES NOT get worse at night so far. Yesterday the itch was around my lower leg on the backside, my skin is kinda dry there. Today the slight-itch had gone to my back-side of my shoulders and 1 of my knees. It's not extreme as before but it is a little bugging/irritating feeling.There is 1 very small pimple-like bump on my penis for a few days. It doesn't itch or hurt but It just caught my eye. Nothing else has appeared there. The small itchy feeling has gone back to my ankle, where i usually had it. It's not as worse at first, it's very light, but still.

Long story short : Like I mentioned, the spots I have a relatively small unless before. Before i had rash all over my body, a lot of bitmarks with visable tunnels. Now I have only a few "pimple" like spots, but smaller. Some places itch, but there is nothing to see (yet). I developed 1 or 2 very small (and I mean EXTREMELY small) red spots. Itched for a bit but the itch dissapeared. Will keep an eye out if this continues. I read some articles It can take a long time for your skin to actually "get rid" of everything. I'm now around 2 to 3 weeks further. Still the same very minor itch. small pimple-like spots still appear on some places. Also a little bit of rash had appeared, but that doesnt itch. there are NO signs of burrows to spot.

Is it likely these are symptoms from the treatment? (I heard permethrin Is a mean kind of stuff for your skin), am I experiencing another scabies outbreak, or is it possible to still have the symptoms quite some time after your treatment? I dont really know how long it would take for your body to "heal". I heard there is something called "Post-scabies syndrome", could that be the sign? I hope someone can give me a slight relieve!

Wondering what happened with you. Don't know if you get notified of a reply. I too had a bad case took 5 tubes of perm and 2 doses of ivermectin over a month. Been good for 4 months and now i have several areas with small itchy spots. If they don't get better our get worse I'll be at the doc soon.

Seeing as youre labeled guest im assuming you wont be notified of this. But id like to ask you the same

vorkot3352548

I have the same problems...took 2 permethrin tubes in february. And finally ivermecthin in march helped. Now its f*****g july and since 2 or 3 month i have red itchy spots on dry skin areas. Not bad at all at night but at daytime and when im focusing on it.

Docs have no clue at all. They said and tested it and its a scabies effect without the milt.
Its terrible