Hey guys! I was recently diagnosed with POTS. It seems as though I have had it since I was about 17 or so (now 22) and it just now go severe enough for me to really see a cardiologist and get it looked at. However another bad symptom I have gotten in occurance with POTS was motion sickness. I used to be a dancer my whole life till i was about 15. I also rode rollercoasters, did plane rides, boat rides you name it and had no problems. It was a slow but steady decline in being able to do those activities though. I started not to tolerate certain car rides, and now its to the point where I cant ride elevators, cant do plan rides, and have to ride in the front seat of car to even tolerate long rides. It has become a huge problem for me! I was wondering if anyone else with POTS has had this issue? Please respond if you have!!
Thanks guys

Yes! I suffer the same. What you described is my story exactly!!!