I have just started to take an interest into bikes and stuff. I’ve had a car accident and riding a bike seems like a safer way to get to work, from riding in a car. Due to the new circumstances I’ve started riding a lot, even as a way of recreation. Therefore, I would like to know how many miles have you ridden in 24 hours. Cheers.

Hello. It is nice to hear that you have started to ride. It must be hard for you to do that but now the only thing that I can say to you is go for it! Well done, mate. I am not a pro and I do enjoy long country rides. Once managet to cover 60 miles. Felt exhausted then but it was good at the end. I can not remember where I have read but I know for sure that one guy was ridding for seven hours and covered 210 miles. As far as your safe riding is concerned I would like to say that you should avoid long distance rides. Take care.