Wow im 26 yrs old and have been having everyone of your symtoms and it it so refreshing to see that i may be able to put a name with my condition. doctor after doctor and er visit after er visit i was beging to think that i was just going to not wake up one day and this thing whatever it may be was going to kill me. thank you so much for posting this you have helped me more then you could ever know :)

im 15 and i have raynauds phenomenon if she turns purple when shes cold or stressed she could have the same thing

Good luck! I was diagnosed with POTS at around 18. I am now 25 and am getting steadily worse. My doctors are worthless and I've given up on wasting my life, time, and money on them. So many of my family members have died of massive heart attacks. My feet are so blue it looks like I was the stiff in the freezer from The Goonies. My electrophysiologist is a joke, but so was the previous one.... and the cardiologists before them.. and the doctors before that. Oh, did I mention the lovely ablation? Oh, that was fun. And also a waste of time and money... my heart rate is always 165 or greater without any exertion whatsoever and I'm still worse than when I started. Thank goodness they went to med school... and are helping me sooooo much (sarcasm). Maybe, in like, 5-6 years, I'll feel like myself again. But Google is STILL a better physician than they'll ever hope to be.

I have POTS im 15