I am 14 years old and i think i'v hit puberty.I have pubic hair, a deeper voice and armpit hair but i haven't ejaculated.When i masturbate this clear liquid comes out. Is this normal or is it bad? this has been happening for 4/5 months

Hi Jason,

Semen is normally clear when you first start to ejaculate and becomes more whitish as you get older.

Do you feel anything when it comes out?  How much?

When does it come out?  It could also be precum.  That is clear.

Hi Jason
You have definitely hit puberty the pubic hair, armpit hair and the voice change confirm that you are well into puberty.
If the clear liquid is forced out just as you finish masturbating with that kinda tingly feeling you are ejaculating if it just oozes and comes out part way through it is pre-cum.
It is normal for it to be clear at first as you continue to develop it will turn white.
You are developing normally you just need a little more time to develop.

I do feel something coming out and the same amount of a normal ejaculation comes out. It comes out after 4-5 mins of masturbation