Well I'll make this short and sweet. My girlfriend had started her period 2-3 days ago Being that we're rabbits in heat, I convinced to try and give her anal. I wet my penis up with saliva very heavily and tried to insert it in. Instead I ended up having vaginal intercourse. I did not ejaculate in or around her, and I'm not sure, but it's a duh that there was precum.(right?) Is it possible that she is pregnant? And I don't need a sarcastic blown up answer that says no matter what, it's yes. They kept telling us in sex ed at school, that having anal would always provoke pregnacy....

if i am understanding right, you accidently had vaginal sex with your girlfriend while she was on her period????

if she's on her period there is pretty much no way she can be pregnant as the egg for that month has already been expelled.

Maybe next time use a condom if you are that worried about her getting pregnant!

Take care :-)

cONSIDER her getting on the pill it has a higher success rate against pregnancy than even condoms...and although its not likely there is a very small chance she could be pregnant if you have sex while she is on her period (he next ovulation couild have already begun if she was stressed or something else) BUT add the fact you didn't ejaculate I wouldn't even worry about it. (BTW you canNOT get pregnant from anal sex..there is no way for the sperm to get to the egg. Be safe.